1. In this Agreement, the provider will be R. A. B. L., trading as ‘Reet’s Academy’ for the course agreed by the student and Authorised individual as per the Registration form.
2. The age requirement for our courses is 17+ years old, and our one-to-one masterclasses are open to all ages.
3. We reserve the right to remove disruptive or aggressive students/learners from our courses without refund or exchange.
4. We cannot be held responsible for any loss or injury incurred whilst training with us.
5. All training equipment, makeup or hair products provided by us is the property of R. A. B. L., trading as ‘Reet’s Academy’ and must remain so.
6. Course notes, handouts, logos and training methods are the intellectual property R. A. B. L. (t/a Reet’s Academy) and cannot be replicated without permission.
7. R. A. B. L. (t/a Reet’s Academy) not liable for failure to perform the obligations if such failure is a result of Acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared).
8. We take all reasonable care to ensure that all information, details, course descriptions, images, course dates, availability and any other content appearing on our site is correct at the time of entering it on to our system. We do our best to update our site as soon as required but you may view this information at a time when it is changing.
9. All terms and conditions are accepted by students upon booking any courses or masterclasses.
10. Occasionally we will document classes, seminars and aftercare events for use in promotional material for the academy. By taking part in classes, seminars and aftercare events you are giving us authority to use your name, likeness, image, voice and participation on film, tape or otherwise for use in all future promotional and documentation purposes.That the editing of this will be at our discretion. Video is a great promotion tool for the Academy, our students and our classes, but if you would be uncomfortable being included in any filming please let us know in writing and we will do our best to make sure that you are not included in any final videos. Due to the nature of filming you may be briefly visible in the background of a shot. Exemption from Academy filming will be taken from the date of your correspondence with us and your likeness will not be used in any further videos, but no previous videos will be removed or altered.
11. All the information shared with us on the registration form will be protected under the Data Protection Act 1998. The only time the information will be used will be for promotion material from R. A. B. L. (t/a Reet’s Academy).
You can pay for a course either in full or using our Instalment Plan which requires a deposit of at least 25% of full course fee and with the remaining balance paid on each agreed instalment date.
*All course prices stated include UK VAT at the current rate*
*IMPORTANT* – Course prices may change at any time, but changes will not affect bookings already confirmed.
11. You can pay your course fees in full by debit card, credit card, cash, cheque, PayPal or bank transfer. Booking a course with the intention to pay fees in full can be done via our website or over the phone via our card machine. *If paid in Cheque, the cheque must clear before we can book you in for the first session*
12. If you wish to put down a deposit to secure your space, the remaining amount must be paid no later than 14 days prior to the course commencement date.
13. All Deposits are non-Refundable in any case.
14. Where a deposit has been held due to a cancellation, the client has 3 months from the cancellation date to transfer the deposit payment on to another course booking. Deposits can only be transferred once.
15. Signing up to our Instalment Payment Plan is a legally binding contract. Once you have signed up to our instalment plan, you must complete your payments in full, and on time, with no exception. Failure to do so will result in legal action taken against you.
16. If the Payment date has been missed we reserve the right to charge 5% interest on the remaining amount which will also need to be paid within the missing/delayed instalment.
17. First instalments of a course payment plan act as a course deposit and are non-refundable.
18. Payment plans cannot be altered in any case.
19. Where notice to cancel a course by the client is given to R. A. B. L. (t/a Reet’s Academy) in writing up to 28 days before the start date of a course, R. A. B. L. (t/a Reet’s Academy) will refund any sums paid by the client less the deposit (20% of full course fee) and any fees incurred from the booking, which will be retained as an administration fee.
20. Where notice to cancel a course by the client is given to R. A. B. L. (t/a Reet’s Academy up in writing less than 28 days prior to course commencement, R. A. B. L. (t/a Reet’s Academy will only refund 50% of the total sums paid.
21. Once you have started your course unfortunately we cannot substitute any days missed due to any reason.
22. If, before booking a course, you have told us about a day on the course you will miss we will try our best to swap you on to the next available date, however we cannot guarantee another date will be available. We can only offer one catch up date and it is up to the student to try and attend the date offered.
23. You must attend 90% of your course to receive your certificate from our accreditation body.
24. It is very important that students maintain good timekeeping and attendance whilst training, as would be expected in the industry. Tutors cannot be held responsible for information missed due to lateness or absence. If continued lateness or absence occurs, a verbal then written warning may be given, continued failure to comply may result in removal from the course.
25. Full attendance and full payment of course fees do not guarantee that you will receive your certificate upon completion of the course. You must work hard and complete all assessments successfully.
26. R. A. B. L. (t/a Reet’s Academy) is not responsible or liable for any loss or injury occurred during work experience hours, or for any loss of money for travel for any reason, including but not limited to, last minute cancellation of an event.
27. Events are subject to change and availability this may be out with our control.
28. Graduates must obtain/have public liability insurance to take part in our aftercare programme. We cannot be held liable for insurance purposes for graduates on work experience.
29. Work Experience or Employability will be offered to those who the Academy decides to take on board which will be based on their behaviour and work ethics during their course. Furthermore, their ability to perform under pressure to the standards the Academy requires them to. *Ask for more details*